Before: This is how the necklace looked originally..
Ah, I haven't mentioned about my sister's birthday.. It had been a blast - if I can say so myself. Her durian cake aroma filled our home for some time and that made me hunger for more durians. The candle prank was great that it almost made my sister faint from huffing all the way. It almost made feel sorry for her but thankfully, I didn't give in..
My best friend, Emeliana, invited me to her university's Raya open house a few weeks ago and I had intended to blog about it but never found the time to upload the pictures I took with her until today; or rather, I was too lazy to upload those pictures.. Typical of me, but hey - I managed to do that today, didn't I? Even without the use of any magic wands, presto! I just plug in my handy dandy phone to my computer. It would have been hassle-free if I had my bluetooth device but I've forgotten that I lent it to my boyfriend, Wan..
Well anyway, it was a night worth remembering with all the smiling friendly students there. I worried I'd look so old amongst them but turns out, I could still fit in with them considering I could still pass out as a college grad.. My only complaint is that their all-you-can-eat buffet wasn't truly all-you-CAN-eat after all. By the time it was our turn to grab a bite, half the dishes were already empty.. So here's to the memories of that night!
The beautiful host, Emiey & Lan-Lan
Lan-Lan and another of Emiey's friend..
Oh dear, I forgot what's the lass's name..
(I'm really bad at remembering people's names)
Oh dear, I forgot what's the lass's name..
(I'm really bad at remembering people's names)
The four of us.. I'm the one in purple..
Darn I looked fat..
Darn I looked fat..
Oh boy, I'm pooped. I'm gonna hit the sack now people~ Until my next update, have a happy ever after from me!


0 comments:
Post a Comment